Software for home use
- Software for home use
- Free/available software
- OsloMet templates
- Office tools for home use
- Download MS Office Suite for private use.
- EndNote: How to install EndNote - a tool for reference management.
- Matlab: How-to install Matlab on your private computer. - Matlab can be used free of charge on private computers.
- If you are to use Matlab on a HiOA computer, please order the software via bestill.hioa.no.
- SPSS: How to install SPSS - a tool for statistical data analysis.
- VPN: How to install Viscosity VPN client for private use (for Windows / MacOS).
Free software - some services requires login via Feide services. Here you can find a list of some of the available software for: 3D tools, Anti Virus software, design tools, file sharing, free office tools for home use, free project tools, online survey and feedback tools and web publishing.
Available software via Feide - here you will find project and cooperation tools, video and drawing programs, file sharing and storage tools, and online maps. Requires Feide login with OsloMet username and password.
- Note! Available under public directory (drive K:) - if you need to access the templates from outside. Requires VPN connection.
- File address: K:\felles\alle\maler\hioa-maler
You also can download Office tools for free from the cloud service Office 365.