Software for home use
- Software for home use
- Free/available software
- HiOA templates
- Office tools for home use
- Download Office tools for private use from Office 365.
- EndNote - How to install EndNote - a tool for reference management.
- Matlab - How-to install Matlab on your private computer. - Matlab can be used free of charge on private computers.
- If you are to use Matlab on a HiOA computer, please order the software via bestill.hioa.no.
- SPSS - How to install SPSS - a tool for statistical data analysis.
- Viscosity - VPN client for private use (Windows/MacOS).
Free software - some services requires login via Feide services. Here you can find a list of some of the available software for: 3D tools, Anti Virus software, design tools, file sharing, free office tools for home use, free project tools, online survey and feedback tools and web publishing.
Available software via Feide - here you will find project and cooperation tools, video and drawing programs, file sharing and storage tools, and online maps. Requires Feide login with HiOA username and password.
HiOA templates for letters and notes for Windows. Note! Available under public directory (drive K:) - if you need to access the templates from outside. File address: K:\felles\alle\maler\hioa-maler
You also can download Office tools for free from the cloud service Office 365.