- Advisory body for the management and the faculties.
- Coordinating international agreements and programmes with other educational institutions and organisations.
- Information and guidance for incoming and outgoing exchange students.
- Induction for international students.
- Organising information meetings and joint events for international students.
- Close cooperation with the international coordinators at the faculties.
- Information, guidance and administration relating to Erasmus+ staff exchange.
- Information and guidance relating to project calls administered by the Norwegian Centre for International Cooperation in Education (SIU).
- Coordinating the Erasmus+ programme.
- Responsible for the mobility agreements in the National Student Database (FS) and "SøknadsWeb" (Application Web).
- Communication tasks relating to internationalisation.
Who does what?
Section for internationalisation, as of January 2018:
- Head of Section
- Former Project Manager for Project internationalisation
- Representative in the Oslo Region European Office.
Europe/the Nordic region
- Erasmus+ coordinator at HiOA (application and reporting to SIU, Erasmus+ Partner Week, strategic partnerships, capacity building and knowledge alliances).
- Contact for EEA cooperation.
- FS super user.
- Responsible for the mobility agreements in the National Student Database (FS) .
- Member of the reference group for translation into English.
- Erasmus + mobility (staff exchange and student exchange).
- Contact for international joint degrees (including Nordic Master).
- Contact for the Nordplus programme.
- Erasmus+mobility (staff exchange and student exchange, including practical training).
- Registrations in the National Student Database (FS).
- Team coordinator for incoming students (all levels), induction for international students, learning environment (including Kjeller Campus).
- Academic Dugnad for Refugees.
- Organising the student assistants’ work (including Kjeller Campus).
- Contact with student organisations.
Incoming students, induction for international students, learning environment (all levels) including:
- Contact with UDI and the police.
- Practical facilitation and guidance.
- Coordinator for the Buddy Scheme.
- Contact for accommodation and cooperation with The Student Welfare Organisation of Oslo and Akershus (SiO).
- Web publishing, information for incoming students ( hioa.no and student.hioa.no) including social media.
- Organising and implementation of activities and events.
- The section's ystem manager for OTRS.
- Technical administration of admission for incoming students and exchange in cooperation with international coordinators.
- Contact for Students at Risk .
- Tasks relating to the Quota Scheme.
- Frontline services for Section for Internationalisation (e-mail).
- Member of the Oslo Municipality's group for international events.
- Purchaser for Section for Internationalisation.
- Student exchange: North America, South-Africa and Australia, including partner contact.
- Student exchange and other cooperation: Asia.
- Institutional coordinator for the North America programme.
- Institutional coordinator for the UTFORSK programme.
- Cooperation with India.
- Cooperation with China.
- Routine project for student exchange, project manager.
- Internationalisation of master's degree programmes.
Kristin Oddstøl (20% position until 1 March 2018):
Cooperation with the HR Department, follow up measures relating to Project Internationalisation.
Institutional coordinator for the Panorama strategy.
Project Manager for the International Certificate.
- Internationalisation of programme descriptions/ Internationalisation at Home - follow up measures relating to Project Internationalisation.
- Regional coordinator for Latin America (including student exchange).
- Institutional coordinator for NORHED.
- Institutional coordinator for NORDPART.
- Cooperation with Brazil (including UTFORSK Partnership Programme)
- Contact for the Cooperation Programme with Russia and the Eurasia Programme.
- Inspiration seminar for internationalisation (content).
Language and communication
- Translator for the university administration.
- Web editor for Department of Academic Affairs.
- Contact person for questions relating to English terminology and translation.
- Contact person for translation agency.
- Guidelines for information in English at HiOA, follow up measures relating to Project Internationalisation.
- Member of network for increased competence development in English (led by the Learning Centre and Library), follow up measures relating to Project Internationalisation.
- Communications Adviser relating to Project Internationalisation.
Where are we?
- Pilestredet Campus: 1st floor, Pilestredet 46.
- Kjeller Campus: 1st floor, block D.