Ventilation and indoor climate
- Generally the systems run between 06:00 and 18:00.
- During periods of the year with rapid temperature fluctuations, the ventilation system might seem to be lagging since the temperature inside does not match the outdoor conditions.
- OsloMet follows the Working Environment Act and the Planning and Building Act
- More detailed information about ventilation and indoor climate
- It is not allowed to bring dogs into the building (this does not apply for guide dogs or service dogs)
- It is not allowed to bring bicycles into the building
- Smoking should be done away from the entrances. Look for the designated areas
- Everyone has a duty to clean up after themselves in the common areas
- Be environmentally conscious; use the designated recycling stations
- There is a total ban on smoking in the college’s facilities.
- Smoking must be done outdoors.
- Please move away from the entrances, this is a non-smoking area.
- Some buildings have designated no-smoking zones.
- To prevent smoke from entering through doors, windows and ventilation systems, smokers must not stand where this can happen.