1. Start Outlook
- Go to File > Information
- Then click the button Automatic replies
2. Internal replies/messages
You will see a new dialog box.
- Click on the option at the top: Send automatic replies
- Insert the desired time period for which you want the message to be sent out
- Enter the message text in the text field
- Click OK to finish or select the tab Outside organization (on) if you want the message to be sent to recipients outside of HiOA.
3. External replies / messages
- For messages to recipients outside of HiOA tick off for: Automatically reply to people outside of the organisation
- You can copy and use the same text as the one above or write a new message text.
- Click OK to finish
1. Go to outlook.com/hioa.no
PS! Go to owa.hioa.no if you can't access Outlook online.
- Go to Alternatives > Automatic replies
2. Choose auto-reply period
- Select Send automatic replies.
- Choose Send replies only in this time period.
- Apply the specific time period during which you will be absent.
3. Exsternal replies / messages
- Enter the desired message
- Choose: Send automatic replies to senders outside of my organisation.
To save your auto-reply, click OK