The competence pot is reserved for restructuring measures.
What counts as "restructuring "?
The following situations come under the term restructuring , as defined in the restructuring agreement (pdf) (in Norwegian):
- internal organisational changes
- closure of activities or services that involve redistribution of personnel
- relocation of work tasks and redistribution of staff
What kind of measures can you apply for funding for?
The following measures are eligible for funding:
- training measures / development through new tasks
- internal or external courses
- internal training for special target groups
- retraining / professional updating, continuing and further education
- external career advice
- other relevant competence measures
This is how the application and assignment processes take place
- All administrative units at OsloMet can apply for funding and this must be done in consultation between employee and manager.
- Applications are sent before the measure is implemented, but the competence funds will be assigned after the measure has been completed.
- The director of Organisation and Corporate Governance at OsloMet has final say on the allocation of funds, with the programme office for Administration for the Future as the case preparatory secretariat.
Read the note with complete frameworks and guidelines for the allocation of competence funds (pdf). (in Norwegian only)
What is required by the employer during restructuring ?
Employers must set aside time and resources for competence development. This is established by the restructuring agreement which is stipulated for the Administration for the Future-programme. Competence funds are allocated for this purpose.