When should you contact Legal Unit?
The Legal Unit in the R&D Department can help you in the following cases:
- When preparing contracts and collaboration agreements for research projects
- When preparing declarations of confidentiality and confidentiality agreements
- When preparing letters of intent
- With questions related to intellectual property rights (including copyrights, patents, trademarks and designs)
- With questions about privacy and processing of research data
- Research ethical issues
Note that we do not answer questions about tax and VAT.
For personal questions and matters about additional work activities, contact the HR department. All study related questions are handled by the study department.
Contact the Legal Unit
Ask for legal assistance by sending an email to:
Anne Bjørtuft: Anne.Bjørtuft@oslomet.no
Espen Eidlaug: Espen.Eidlaug@oslomet.no
Ingrid Jacobsen: Ingrid.Jacobsen@oslomet.no (for questions about protection of privacy, research data and research ethics)
In order for us to process your inquiry, you must include the following information:
- Describe what the matter is about
- What you need help with
- Attach relevant documents such as project descriptions, budgets and any drafts for agreements and the like.
The Legal Unit addresses the inquiries in their order of submission, but in some cases certain issues may be prioritised. We provide assistance to a land you must therefore expect some processing time.