- For leaves of shorter duration and welfare leaves – under 14 days, the application must be sent through the SAP portal or DFØ app. Guidance can be found here / video.
- For leaves of longer duration and welfare leaves – over 14 days,, the application must be sent through the SAP portal's "E-skjema" module.
The application must be sent to the immediate supervisor who is responsible for forwarding it to HR along with his/her own recommendation.
The following must be stated in the application:
- The purpose of the leave of absence
- Duration of service at HiOA
- What position you hold
- The duration of the leave of absence you are applying for (from and including date xx – to and including date xx)
- Information about any previous leaves of absence you have had
Different types of leave
- Welfare leave of absence
- Parental leave
- Educational leave
- Transition to a new position
- And other types of leave
Salary under leave of absence
The different types of leave that you may apply for have different legal basis, depending on the reason for the leave.
Certain types of leave of absence entiteles you to salary - in other cases, you are entitled to leave of absence, but not to salary.
In case of paid leave only ordinary salary will be paid.
Back after ended leave of absence?
You must remember to notify of your plans to return or not when you are on leave The same deadline applies as when applying for leave of absence.
Remember that the notice of termination deadlines of the law apply even when you are on leave of absence.