- Students in: Procedures and documents about exchanging to HiOA.
- Studenter ut: Prosedyre og dokumenter om utveksling fra HiOA (in Norwegian only)
- Agreements and signing of agreements: Procedures for signing agreements, contract templates and more.
Policy and strategy
- Erasmus Policy Statement
- Erasmus Charter for Higher Education 2014-2020
- Rapport fra sommerskoleprosjektet (in Norwegian only)
The Section for Internationalisation
Find out what we are working with and who is responsible for the different areas.
Certificate of International Learning (CIL)
The Certificate of International Learning (CIL) is an overview of all types of international activity the student has undertaken during his or her study period, whether abroad or at home. CIL should be a career tool for the student and at the same time a tool in HiOA's internationalisation work. The goal is that students on all of HiOA's study programmes should eventually receive this offer.
Brochures and giveaways
Promotional material can be ordered by sending an email to email@example.com
We have brochures, baggage tags and notepads.
Share and let yourself be inspired by stories about internationalisation in the employee group "The International List".
On the blog, Din utvekslingshistorie you can find travel reports, films etc from students on exchange. Tee films are also available on HiOA's YouTube channel. Make sure to check out the hashtag #hioautveksling on Instagram as well.
See HiOA's English Facebook page as well as the article series "My HiOA experience" for information about student life as an international student at HiOA. Also check out the English films at HiOA's YouTube channel and #hioalife on Instagram.
- Erasmus + Staff exchange: grants for teaching or training
- International funding sources for collaborative research
- Academic Calendar: overview of the academic year in different European countries
- EURYPEDIA: overview of educational systems in Europe, from kindergarten to higher education
- Times Higher Education: Ranking of higher education institutions in the BRICS countries