- Changing office
- Office Standards when moving in
- Moving larger groups
- Moving away from Special rooms
- Shared classrooms
The office must be:
- thoroughly cleaned
- equipped with a computer monitor and a keyboard
- equipped with two computer points
The leader of the unit / department must do the following:
- Collect old keys and distribute new ones
- Inform the group about who is moving in where
- Inform the group about where they can find the nearest printer
Please contact BiE, via the contact form "Drift", if you have furniture or accessories that you no longer need.
Please contact BIE well in advance. To plan facilitation, this process requires several meetings.
Classrooms are standardised and inventory or equipment should not be moved between these rooms. Contact BIE if anything is missing or if the room does not meet your needs for teaching.