Note! Downloading software from the application catalogue are only for PC's hosted by HiOA.
Software Center is located under the HiOA Standard menu in Windows 10 PC's.
1. Open the Windows icon, bottom left.
2. Go to: HiOA Standard menu > Software Center.
See the screenshot below.
1.2 Search for and install software
- Use the search field or filter your search on category.
- Click on the selected software to download.
- Once installed, you can find the software from the Windows Start menu under All apps.
2.1 Install additional software via URL
Go to Managed Software Center for an overview of additional software / programs:
- Download additional applications for HiOA Mac (use Safari browser) (munki://category-all).
- Alternative: Open Managed Software Center via Dock or via search in Spotlight and follow the instructions below.
2.2 Managed Software Center via the Dock
Managed Software Center is located in the Dock (menu bar).
If your Mac does not have the shortcut to the Managed Software Center in the Dock (menu bar), check the folder: / Applications
2.2.2 Start Managed Software Center
- Start the application: Managed Software Update.
- Under Category Software: You easily find all the applications for macOS on HiOA.
2.2.3 How to install - an example
Example below: Installing Adobe Reader from the Managed Software Center.
- Under Software: Select: Adobe Reader.
- Click on: Install.
2.2.4 During installation
The installation starts immediately, additional information is displayed to the right in the screen.
2.2.5 Installed software
Adobe Reader is now installed on your HiOA Mac.
To remove any software / application: Press Remove.