NB! All links are in Norwegian
The Working Environment Act
- Regulations concerning organisation, management and employee participation.
- Workplace Regulations: Regulations concerning the design and layout of workplaces and work premises.
- Regulations Concerning the Performance of Work: Regulations concerning the performance of work, use of work equipment and related technical requirements.
- Regulations Concerning Action and Limit Values Regulations concerning action and limit values for physical and chemical agents in the working environment and biological agents.
- Norwegian Labour Inspection Authority.
- Executive supervisory authority for OsloMet: Labour Inspection Authority in Oslo.
Pollution Control Act
- Regulations relating to the recycling of waste.
- Regulations relating to pollution control.
- Regulation on the application of the Pollution Control Act on radioactive pollution and radioactive waste.
- Regulations on infectious waste from health services and animal health services.
- Norwegian Environment Agency.
- Executive supervisory authority for OsloMet: County Governor of Oslo and Akershus - Environment and Climate.
Act on Radiation Protection and Use of Radiation
Gene Technology Act
- Directorate of Health (contained use of genetically modified organisms).
Product Control Act
- Regulations relating to restrictions on the manufacture, import, export, sale and use of chemicals and other products hazardous to health and the environment.
Law Regarding the Supervision of Electrical Installations
Law Regarding the Supervision of Electrical Installations.
Act on Fire and Explosion Protection
- Overview of all regulations, note sections 43 and 44.