1. Open Word or PowerPoint
- Select which Office application you will work with.
The software is located under Applications:
- /Applications/Microsoft Office 2016/Microsoft Word
- /Applications/Microsoft Office 2016/PowerPoint
See also: All official Office templates at HiOA.
2. Word > Preferences
- Open: Preferences... - in the menu to the left.
3. Personal Settings > File Location
- Select: File Location
4. File Locations
- Activate: Workgroup templates
- Click on: Modify...
5. Choose a location
- Scroll to: /Users
Continue 5. Choose a location...
- Scroll to: /Users/Shared/HiOA-maler
- Click: Open
6. File Locations
- Close the window, click on the red button upper-left.
7. Test a template
Test the templates by clicking on:
- File > New from Template
8. Select an HiOA template
Note! Some Word templates may include macros that do not work on Mac computers.
- Open: Select a template from the list.
- Click: Create.
The following templates can be used:
- HiOA - Generell brevmal (a common template)
- HiOA generell brevmal_Engelsk (an English template)
- HiOA notatmal.dotx (a template for memos)