Email and calendar for Windows
Setup of Outlook 2016 for Windows.
1. Open Outlook 2016
- Go to Windows 10 > Start menu > HiOA Standard menu.
- Select: Outlook 2016 or the shortcut from your desktop.
2. Outlook 2016
- Click: Next - see the screenshot below.
3. Add an Email Account
- Select: Yes
- Click: Next
3. Auto Account Setup
For a HiOA PC:
- Automatic configuration of e-mail account for all Windows HiOA PC's during initial startup of Outlook.
For a private PC:
1. Add E-mail Account.
- Your name: First name and last name.
- E-mail Address: HiOA e-mail account (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
- Password: HiOA password - and repeat it.
2. Click: Next
The screenshot below is from a HiOA PC with auto setup.
The screenshot below is from a private PC.
4. Configuration of e-mail account
- The account is then activated against the HiOA server. The server name is: owa.hioa.no.
- Click: Finish.