The following documents must be archived in P360:
- Applications to REK along with all attachments, correspondence and approvals from REK
- Information letter and consent statement
- Decisions on exemption from the duty confidentiality
- Form for research biobank
- Application for external funding, correspondence, reports,
- Agreements and contracts with collaboration partners
- Confidentiality statements
- Assignment statements
- Data processing Agreements
- Agreements and approvals associated with project stored in TSD 2.0
Your faculty will be able to provide information about how this is done and who can help you. See also How to submit an application to REK.
In addition to what mentioned above, the project manager must assess whether it is appropriate to archive other documents, such as meeting references and routine descriptions.