How to delete the eduroam profile on Windows 10
1. From the Start menu: Go to Settings > Network & Internet
2. Select "Wi-Fi" on the left.
3. Select the network "Eduroam" on the right.
4. Click on "Manage Wi-Fi settings".
See the screenshot below.
5. Manage Wi-Fi-settings
- Scroll down and click on: "eduroam"
- Click the button: Forget
6. Update the password
- Please update to your new OsloMet password for Eduroam in the Wi-Fi-settings on Windows 10 as shown above.
How to delete the eduroam profile on Mac OS
1. Go to System Preferences
- Go to the Apple icon in the upper left of the screen.
- Select: System Preferences ...
- Select: Profiles
See screenshot below for System Preferences > Profiles.
- Click on / activate the "HiOA-eduroam" profile as shown in the screenshot below.
- To delete the profile: Click on the minus [-] button at the bottom of the screen.
Screenshot below showing which profiles are stored under Profiles including "HiOA-eduroam" profile.
3. Deleting the eduroam profile
- You are then asked: Are you sure you want to remove the profile "HiOA-eduroam"?
- Click on: Remove
4. Administrator access to your computer
You must enter the administrator username and password for your computer, to be able to confirm the deletion of the profile.
- Username: Your administrator username for your Mac computer
- Password: Your administrator password for your Mac computer