In the completion phase, the project manager must:
- Ensure a well-structured completion of the project.
- Draw up a final report describing the experiences and lessons learned from the project.
- Contribute to a neat check-up between the project and the line to make sure that everyone agrees that everything is delivered and done according to expectations.
- Complete any contracts, archive documents and close the project accounts.
- Contribute to updating the profit realisation plans that are now taken over by the line.
- The phase ends when the project owner approves the project to be completed (BP4).