Help to canvas
- Get an introduction to Canvas
- How to log on?
- How to define your language settings in Canvas
- Canvas app
- Switching from Fronter to Canvas
This video gives you an introductions to: How to log on#Dashboard#Your account#How to change language settings#Manage notifications#Courses#Canvas-calender#Canvas-inbox (Duration 02:54 minutes)
- Log on by using oslomet.instructure.com
- Use your OsloMet username (e.g. s123456) and your own personal password in the FEIDE service.
- If you already accessed FEIDE service before you log on to Canvas, you will be sent directly to Canvas without FEIDE request.
- I have forgotten my username or password
- Change your bookmark to Canvas
- Canvas Basic Course: Klick here for a list of courses or Drop-in.
- Online introduction to Canvas: Canvas - get startet - course (in Norwegian)
- Canvas-guides (eksternal page)
- Drop-in: Drop-in at DIGIN, work on your course in Canvas and get help when you need it. You can also receive advice on teaching design and active learning. NB! Drop-in requires that you have basic knowledge in Canvas. Klick here
- Copyright and Teaching at OsloMet
- Reading list "Leganto" at OsloMet (in Norwegian)
- How to move out of Fronter
Canvas Teacher app allows teachers to manage their courses and use Canvas more efficiently from a mobile device.
- You can download the Canvas Teacher app for Android or for iOS.
- More about Canvas Teacher App
- You can also download the Canvas students App.
Contact your canvas-support at your Faculty. Please mind also the "Help"-button in Canvas.
From august 2018 on OsloMet will only use Canvas. If you want to take care of any documents, download what you want to save to for example your OneDrive. More information in English is under preparation. In the meantime you can find information in Norwegian or you can ask your Fronter/Canvas-contact.