Help to canvas
- Get an introduction to Canvas
- How to log on?
- Courses and questions
- How to define your language settings in Canvas
- Canvas app
- Switching from Fronter to Canvas
This video gives you an introductions to: How to log on#Dashboard#Your account#How to change language settings#Manage notifications#Courses#Canvas-calender#Canvas-inbox (Duration 02:54 minutes)
- Log on by using oslomet.instructure.com
- Use your OsloMet username (e.g. s123456) and your own personal password in the FEIDE service.
- If you already accessed FEIDE service before you log on to Canvas, you will be sent directly to Canvas without FEIDE request.
- I have forgotten my username or password
- Change your bookmark to Canvas
- Canvas Basic Course: Klick here for a list of courses or Drop-in.
- Online introduction to Canvas: Canvas - get startet - course (in Norwegian)
- Canvas-guides (eksternal page)
- Drop-in: Drop-in at DIGIN, work on your course in Canvas and get help when you need it. You can also receive advice on teaching design and active learning. NB! Drop-in requires that you have basic knowledge in Canvas. Klick here
Questions and contact
- Copyright and Teaching at OsloMet
- Reading list "Leganto" at OsloMet (in Norwegian)
- Contact your canvas-support at your Faculty. Please mind also the "Help"-button in Canvas.
Canvas Teacher app allows teachers to manage their courses and use Canvas more efficiently from a mobile device.
- You can download the Canvas Teacher app for Android or for iOS.
- More about Canvas Teacher App
- You can also download the Canvas students App.