Ordering business cards
- The fields are non-editable; changes cannot be made.
- The titles and names of departments /units are defined by the college and therefor non-editable.
- Titles and unit names can be found in HiOA’s user database (BAS).
- If you believe a title is wrong and wish to change it, please contact your personnel executive officer (faculty) or your immediate manager (public administration) who will make an assessment.
- Mobile phone numbers can also be retrieved from BAS. If you need to enter phone numbers in BAS, please contact your personnel executive officer (faculty) or your immediate manager (public administration).
- Your order will go to Allkopi, Fornebu. Allkopi delivers business cards to Pilestredet twice a week. Business cards for employees at Kjeller will be sent on with the internal post car (Norsk Bibliotekstransport).
- The Department of Facilities Management by Tom Syvertsen is the owner of the “business card service".
About the business cards
- The business cards are designed in accordance with HiOA’s visual identity. The format is 85 x 55 mm.
- Based on the colour palette of the visual identity, the chosen colour is yellow.
- The front of the cards is in Norwegian and the backs in English. The Human Resources Department is responsible for the translation in English.
- The cards have a fixed design. It is therefore not possible to change the location of the fixed elements or to design your own versions.
- The amount of information on the cards is limited due to their size.
- Information for the cards can be obtained from HiOA’s user database (BAS).
- If the information is incorrect, contact your immediate supervisor.