- Log in via Feide and accept the terms and conditions to start using Box.
- Use your HiOA username and password to log in.
Login ID: HiOA username and password
Box can be used through your web browser or through the App for mobile devices.
3. Search for: Feide
4. Tick off for: Remember my selection.
5. Select: Oslo and Akershus University College
6. Click on: Continue
7. Write your HiOA username and password.
8. Click on: Login
Make sure that you have installed the latest version av the Box app.
Open the application to log in.
2. Select: My company uses single sign-on
3. Write your HiOA email address, eg. firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Tick off for: Remember username
5. Click on: Login
6. Select: Feide and log in with HiOA username and password.
You must install Box Sync on your HiOA-PC to synchronise your folders and files between PC and Box.
Box also gives you the opportunity to work when you are offline.
There are several ways to save a file in Box. You can upload them, use the drag and drop function, save them in the Box Sync folder on your computer or create documents directly in Box.
The service can in many cases be an alternative to saving files in the home area and common area, ie a file server.
Box is a free cloud storage service for the education sector and a professionale cloud storage service adapted for companies and organisations. With Box, you can create a file struture that will always be easily available - both offline and with Internet connection.
Box is a bit like Dropbox, but Box is better adapted for professional use.
The service is free and it is offered to the university and university college sector through Uninett.